Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

What race are you dying to play in your MMORPG?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What race are you dying to play in your MMORPG?

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed May 25, 2016 2:24 pm

There are few things more aggravating than to see an awesome race in your MMO ó and then being told that you canít play it, that itís for NPCs alone. Sure, devs canít make every race in these games playable (or can they?), but it seems as though studios are occasionally blind to the sheer popularity of some of them.

Me? Iíd totally play a Murloc Hunter in World of Warcraft, or a Jawa Jedi in SWTOR, or one of those big polar bear dudes in Guild Wars 2. No, I know they have some sort of made-up official name, but I like calling them ďbig polar bear dudes.Ē I want to walk on the exotic side, darn it, not play humans, blue humans, or blue humans with pointy ears.

What race are you dying to play in your MMORPG? Letís see if we can get a groundswell of support going for it in the comments section!

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19673
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top