Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

What temporary MMO content do you wish would return?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What temporary MMO content do you wish would return?

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Massively OP reader Guhracie emailed us a few weeks ago, upset about Guild Wars 2s popular Super Adventure Box. SAB was technically temporary content that arrived in time for April Fools Day 2013 and resurfaced once later that fall, not to be seen again, leaving people like Guhracie whod purchased the SAB-specific infinite lives token from the cash shop to forever clog their inventories with a useless item for a temporary event that may never return.

I loved SAB, the first version, anyway (the second was overscaled to discourage farming, which irritated a lot of folks and likely kept participation low). In fact, Massively-that-was named SAB the best content update of 2013. It was good. Id like to see it return, though I know ArenaNet is busy working on other content.

Have you ever felt screwed over by temporary content in an MMO? What temporary MMO content do you wish would return?

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19875
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What temporary MMO content do you wish would return?

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:54 pm

I always like holiday events. I think my all-time favourite events was the holiday events in MxO though. Loved the weather changes, extreme dark at Halloween, amazing snow at winter, and who can forget the Smith event! Sadly, I wont be able to experience them again Sad

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19875
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top