Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

What gift would you like to recieve tomorrow in a live MMO?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What gift would you like to recieve tomorrow in a live MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Taken from Massively, join us on weekdays as we discuss the daily topic. Remember, the thoughts of the OP are not always my own.

If we could all get whatever we wanted tomorrow, I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts we would all want the same fundamental thing: the best game ever. What that game is would vary, but we’d all want it. So let’s mix things up a bit – if you could have anything you want in an extant game, rather than resurrecting a lost game or creating a new one, what would you ask for?

I’d be happy with some more housing areas in Final Fantasy XIV and maybe cheaper houses to boot. I also wouldn’t mind finding out that World of Warcraft‘s expansion is coming out in February with full polish. Oh, and I’d really dig on a Cardassian faction in Star Trek Online. You get the idea.

What about you, dear readers? What would you like to receive tomorrow in a live game?

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19736
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What gift would you like to recieve tomorrow in a live MMO?

Post by Dragontamerpro on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 pm

I would like to get russian only servers in CS:GO so I don't have to deal with those retards anymore.
Dragontamerpro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2014-10-14

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top