Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

What's the best/worst looking set of MMO Armour?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's the best/worst looking set of MMO Armour?

Post by TheHidden01 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 pm

I love cosmetic armor. I love regular armor, too, since it tends to keep my character alive, but itís almost always butt ugly or mismatched in keeping with the fourth MMO dev commandment thatís loosely translated as thou shalt always make butt ugly quest armor so that your players will have to grind or spend money for reward armor thatís not as butt ugly.

Some cosmetic armor is as butt ugly as regular quest armor, though. Take that Darth Bane-inspired set in the header up there. Itís a nice sentiment, because the Bane books were some of the more enjoyable in the recently deceased Star Wars Expanded Universe, and Bane himself was kind of a badass who wore this armor made of little critters called orbalisks that fed on him and strengthened him simultaneously and yeah, itís gross and I know way too much about it.

My point is that SWTORís orbalisk armor looks pretty silly compared to how I always imagined it. What about you, MOP readers and armor connoisseurs? Whatís the worst looking suit of MMO armor youíve ever seen? Whatís the best?

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19649
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the best/worst looking set of MMO Armour?

Post by Aqura on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:40 pm

I have seen worse I think, but don't know where... oh wait GW2 has some horrible armor as well as some good Very Happy
Aqura
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 729
Other Names : Swim
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top