Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Would you play a stripped-down mobile version of your MMO?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you play a stripped-down mobile version of your MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:24 pm

The (as of yet unspecified) plans to create a mobile version of Final Fantasy XI touches on a sore subject for me: the lack of quality MMOs in the mobile market. Perhaps theyíre too complex to boil down to a touch screen, but Iím hoping that if FFXI can create a decent mobile adaptation, then other studios will perhaps follow in its path.

But I would even settle for a lesser version of my favorite MMOs to play while Iím fiddling around with a tablet or my phone. I envision a game where you can still help your characters out by doing some combat, exploration, and resource collecting during your off-hours, leaving the high adventure stuff for when you get back to your PC or console.

Thus, Iím wondering if you would play a stripped-down mobile version of your favorite MMO? Would that be useful, fun, or pointless?

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19800
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you play a stripped-down mobile version of your MMO?

Post by Dorek on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm

i suppose mobile could be fun if you live in a dumpster or something and can't afford anything else but some cheap android phone.
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1151
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top