Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Whatís your favorite MMO character for PvP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Iíve been spending my gaming time lately PvPing in Guild Wars 2 in an attempt to reinkindle my old obsession with†World of Warcraft battleground-style gameplay. Itís working: I really love the GW2 maps, and it thrills me that itís one more fun facet of a game I already enjoy more than most titles still alive today.

(Of course, thereís no more disgruntled a group in GW2 than PvPers, and Iím sure Iíll get to that same point in a few months. But for now, while everything is still new to me, Iím actually *gasp* having a good time.)

I started out on my original main character, my Warrior, but found it too chaotic; I prefer more strategic PvP. Last night I switched over to my Engineer and had a much better time playing defensively with my wall oí turrets. Itís not really anything like my†sniper-esque Hunter from my old WoW days, but itís working for me. Now if only I could port over my old Lieutenant Commander title!

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19848
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whatís your favorite MMO character for PvP?

Post by Dorek on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm

shaolin monk while it lasted i guess, but dk is really good.
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1161
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top