Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Loser cunts cry about Massively LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loser cunts cry about Massively LOL

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:40 am

From Holden (could it be Holsten?)

God I'm so tired right now, first day back on my regular work shift of having to be in at 6am instead of waking up at 6:30 ... I can't even word smith a gut punch, heartfelt statement to back up how I feel about the massively yacht sunsetting.

I got a little bit of money in the bank I can play with, so if you guys give me a chance I will back up what I beg for ... Massively was one of my shelters I used to survive my failing marriage, an emotional bomb shelter if you will, and even though I am through that storm this place still feels like home.

You guys are my friends, I trust you all with more of the real "me" than I do my own family, and this place has been our playground; Bree, if you build the box I will do all that I can to fill it with sand.

I love you guys, I love this place, and even though I have outgrown most of what brought me here; I want to do what I can to help keep the spirit alive ... ya never know when some other broken down, pathetic, immature, looser will come along needing a place to hide.

... you guys helped make me a better person, and I do mean all of you.

---

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU HAVING TO WORK, OH NO, 30 MINS EARLY OMFGJDHAUIBF. What a pathetic weak little cunt, I mean seriously, a gaming news site does all that for you? A news site about MMOs, made him a BETTER PERSON!?

---

JCD

I was afraid this was coming. Sorry to see you guys getting shut down, I wish all of you luck in your future endeavors.

---

This always happens, how the fuck can anyone know that a stable website of nearly ten years was going to suddenly shut down? These cunts piss me off.

---

Arane

This is bs. I am not going to stand idle. I am sure if the masses raise their voice we can have some impact...

---

Le sigh, so they care about a game site and nothing serious. Yeah that worked for other things like CoH and SWG didn't it? Oh wait yeah... Always some fucking rabble rouser.

--

NOW THE REAL LOSERS:-

The Real Merp

I'm not emotional, but I actually shed a tear to that letter. I'm not a frequent poster, not by a longshot, but I can say that I've been a dedicated reader and listener of massively speaking since...well...a long ass time. I will keep this website bookmarked forever, it's my home away from my many MMO homes.

aarwed3

Thanks for all the good time's i've been reading your site Everyday  since October of 2006 i never  posted in the comments much But you guy's mean a lot to me i broke down and cried because you guy's were going
this website has been a part of my life for so long. Thank you all for everything you have done i will always 
love you massively and the team...  i don't know if the massively team would want it but my twitter is @aaronweddle1

XOXO westtell/aaron/Destroyer of AOL 

AND FUCK YOU AOL 

---

You see? You see what I mean? I liked Massively alot, for years it's been my main source for MMO news, and I know Kreed liked it too. That being daid, to actually break down and cry over anything is fucking ludicrous, but to do it over a fucking game news site! I wanna know what fucking Massively they read, because it sure as hell aint the normal, news per day site, that I read, and post here.

Weak little gimps, fucking pollute our lives. We are not small as a guild, we are HUGE, because in a time when bragging about BREAKING DOWN AND CRYING LIKE A FUCKING LITTLE BITCH CUNT IS OKAY, we stand with REAL... FUCKING... MEN!

I am just so shocked and outraged. I feel like breaking down, and hunting them all down.
TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19649
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Loser cunts cry about Massively LOL

Post by Dorek on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 pm

gimps gonna be mad i guess, one site change their lives yeah right fuck off.

First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1122
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top