Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

What MMO topic have you changed your mind about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What MMO topic have you changed your mind about?

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 pm

One of the problems with having bold opinions is that people can call you out on them when you change your mind over time. Sure, there are some things about us and what we think that remain constant, but growth and change are a part of our lives -- and our gaming opinions.

I used to hate the very idea of tablets, and now I find mine indispensable. I used to rail against real-money trading (RMT) in games but now am cautiously accepting depending on its implementation. I used to hate Elves, and now I hate Elves even more because they haven't been wiped out yet.

I'm here to say that it's OK if you've changed your mind about an MMO topic over time. Today, I'd like to hear what it is and why you shifted your position!

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19848
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top