Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Champion Rotation - 17/06/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Champion Rotation - 17/06/2014

Post by TheHidden01 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:19 am

New champ rotation out and nearly all I haven't played, really excited to try these champions.

Draven - ADC

I got that he has great damage but honestly I felt the mechanics were just weird. Catching the blade in team fights when you can't even see the ground due to team fights is ridiculous. Wasn't for me, coupled with a terrible support and gold smurfs on bot, meant my deaths were terribad.

6/13/10

Rating:- 6/10

Galio - Mid

Not bad, but seems to lack in anything special. Has a nice strong Q and R is pretty good, but it's not excellent and that really sums up the class. It's just a simple thing with him in that there are multiple mids who do the job best.

Only reason to use him is against a heavy AP team that's all really.

6/10

Graves - ADC

Not a bad champion, has good base damage, and scales with items. I liked him, but he doesn't shine for me, so overall it's an outside option for the future.

7/10

Jax - Top

Been quite a while since I played my trusty Jax, after a horrible run with him, but played well, managed to stop the opposing Jax and dominate the lane and game to score high.

I always liked Jax, but a string of bad results made me leave him for a while. I already own him, so no need to buy.

17/12/11

8/10

More to come as I add them.

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19736
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top