Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Are you a creature of habit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you a creature of habit?

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm

To some extent, I think that most of us are creatures of habit when it comes to our lives and our gaming. We go through an experimental phase, we learn over time what works for us, and then we settle down into a comfortable routine from then on. There's a reason why adults tend to stick with the same haircut after age 28, kids.

Speaking for myself, I definitely have my comfort zones in MMOs. I prefer theme parks over sandboxes, I like hybrid and pet classes most of all, I almost always go with a short race if given the option, and I am quite happy soloing most of the time. But lately I've been trying to challenge myself to try new things, to go through a new experimental phase, and see what I might be missing. I'm giving myself permission to break the habits and enjoy new flavors and new vistas.

I'm curious today if there are any others out there that recognize the comfortable routines and choices they've established, and if, like me, you've decided to venture outside of the bubble to lands you've long rejected.

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19848
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you a creature of habit?

Post by Mika on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 pm

I always get red hair or close to red if its available. I dont like being really tall ingame so in guildwars i make myself smaller. I try all classes and see what i like most. Tho i love elemental magic and having clones in gw2. (clones who i call my minions  Twisted Evil )

Mika
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 18
Position in Command : Grunt
Other Names : Mikachu/Cat/Kitty cat/Kitten/Michelle .. thats all i think
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorek on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 pm

i guess for routine i wanna be killer like warrior and then i kill assholes and destroy lives out of habit.
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1161
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content