Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

My NBA journey

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My NBA journey

Post by TheHidden01 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 pm

After it taking for fucking ever to be released, my NBA game is finally here and downloading as we speak. For probably more my own records, I will record every result in my career and if you're interested, you can follow it too!

The mode I am playing is the My Player mode. Basically you are one single player that plays a full career from pre-joining a team, right until retirement. As it's realistic based, it can take along time before retirement, but I aim to do several seasons before the next NBA game drops.

Anyway once it's downloaded, and I have been drafted to a team, I shall update with the results!

Oh and unlike wrestling if you wanna piss take, go ahead, this is purely for archival reasons, so looking back on some funny banter in the future would be funny.

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My NBA journey

Post by TheHidden01 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Okay so with every draft I get excited about which of the 30 teams I will end up in, and for the third year running I am joining the Phoenix Suns, as the 5th pick.

Let's hope I find alot of happiness and championship glory here. I am contracted for two seasons, and unless they fail to make the Playoffs, I will be staying. Honestly I hoped for someone else, but meh, it happens.

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 am

Game 1 - Portland Trail Blazers at Phoenix Suns

Game 1 had come and it was time for the debut game of my career. A tight first quarter kept us narrowly ahead, but in the second we exploded. I was playing excellently in my first game grabbing points and an assist. Throughout much of the game we stayed well in control, but they did start to comeback in the third. Before the end of the game, they had gotten really close, but we maintained our composure to close the game and grab the first win on the first day of the season.

As for my performance, I played excellently, hitting 100% of my shots.

My Stats

Rebounds:- 1
Assists:- 2
Steals:- 1
Blocks:- 1
Turnovers:- 0
Fouls:- 1
Rating:- B+

Next Game Preview

We stay home against the Utah Jazz who aren't one of the strongest teams. If we grab a win there that will be 2-0 end of the first week of the season, a great start.

Final Score:- Portland Trail Blazers 45-49 Phoenix Suns (0-1 Series)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:03 am

Game 2 - Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns

With a nice start we found a much easier game than the last one against the Jazz. Right from the start we took control and never looked like stopping and absolutely routed them putting us 2-0 at the end of the first ingame week. An excellent result that will no doubt really help us. We are nowhere near the best team in our Conference, so the games against these teams are critical for us so we can grab a place in the Playoffs.

I personally had a reserved game, and made some good plays but didn't get much chance. I was subbed out mid way through the second and didn't get a chance to play after that.

My Stats

Rebounds:- 0
Assists:- 0
Blocks:- 0
Turnovers:- 1
Rating:- B-

Next Game Preview

Our next match is the first away game of the season, and begins a three game road trip, against a very strong Oklahoma City Thunder. These team has some great players especially Kevin Durant who can score bucket after bucket. The first away game is going to be a very tough one, currently they sit 1-1 so we shall see how well they are doing.

Final Score:- Utah Jazz 35-62 Phoenix Suns (0-1 Series)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Game 3 - Phoenix Suns at Oklahoma City Thunder

Our first away game of the season would be at the tough Thunder. The started tight and if anything we looked the better of the two at the beginning, but this quickly changed as the Thunder found their groove. Through the second and third they scorched away building a massive lead and it really looked like we were done. We kept fighting though and miracously came back to within 3, before finally losing. Although we were dominated, we showed great character out there against one of the best teams in the West.

Personally I started badly like my team but came alive in the final quarter with 4 assists, something I'm very happy with.

My Stats

Rebounds:- 2
Assists:- 4
Fouls:- 0
Rating:- B

Next Game Preview

Our road trip continues as we head to New Orleans a hotly developing team with a strong point guard in Tyreke Evans. They have a very similar record and have home court advantage so this will be a mighty close game. A win here will be a big boost heading into another tough away game.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 52-55 Oklahoma City Thunder (Series 0-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Game 4 - Phoenix Suns and New Orleans Pelicans

It was expected to be a close game but the entire match we dominated from start to finish. They never looked into the game and we took our first away game of the season. Very encouraging start to the season but it's going to get even tougher in our next game.

I had an up and down game, the beginning and end I was slightly off but in the middle I came alive.

My Stats

Steals:- 0
Fouls:- 2
Rating:- C+

Next Game Preview

The final game on our road trip is against last seasons best Western side, the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs have a wealth of talent and will be really tricky. So far their record isn't as good as ours sitting at 2-2, but nonetheless this will be a mighty challenge, if we win, we have proven we are going to be a serious force this season.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 55-40 New Orleans Pelicans (Series 1-0)

TH

Last edited by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Game 5 - Phoenix Suns at San Antonio Spurs

The Western Champions would host our final game of the three game road trip and it proved a toughen. Personally I really struggled and managed an abysmal 2 points and I just couldn't score anything else. I got a wealth of assists however so that helped. 

The team slumped and honestly we just weren't strong enough to beat the Spurs.

My Stats

Turnovers:- 2

Next Game Preview

We return home for our next match after a very tough road trip, but the toughness of opponents doesn't ease up. We host the Denver Nugguts who are 3-0 and top of the Western Conference right now. This team is looking real sharp, but we remain unbeaten at home and will give it all we got. Our score line may only read 3-2, but considering the wealth of teams we just played, that's very good.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 41-50 San Antonio Spurs (Series 0-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Game 6 - Denver Nuggets at Phoenix Suns

The best in the West came down to play us as we found ourselves unbeaten at home. For much of the game we struggled but we kept up and really pushed them at the end. They however, were a step beyond us and dropped us to advance to a 5 win unbeaten streak. We slumped to 3-3 for overall record.

I scored pretty high in this game which is nice considering I couldn't score shit last match. My minutes are going up, so hopefully I will break out as a starter real soon.

My Stats

Next Game Preview

We stay at home for our next game as face the Pelicans of whom we destroyed last time. Still, Pelicans are 8th in the league and will no doubt be stronger this time. With home court advantage we will be hoping to grab a win here, but as I was before this encounter, it's going to be a close match.

Day's Review

Overall it's been a tough day of Basketball. The team went 1-3 on the entire days gaming, which isn't solid, but considering that our losses came against very strong teams, this isn't too bad. I feel that we should aim for top 8, even though technically we shouldn't be good enough to reach the Playoffs, but we have me spearing the way. The teams we lost against are not realistic opponents to beat, so it's the other games we have to work hardest on. Tomorrow will be alot more important in establishing results as they are teams we should challenge not to mention that we are home for two of them.

Day's Record:- 1-3
Overall:- 3-3

Final Score:- Denver Nuggets 51-43 Phoenix Suns (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Game 7 - New Orleans Pelicans at Phoenix Suns

This has to be our worst game as we were absolutely destroyed. Right from the start we looked incredibly lethagic and couldn't even break them down. We played our worst game yet, and even though I scored some nice points, 7 turnovers has to be my all time worst turnover in any game, just such a tough defence.

Going to put this one behind us and just move on, we dominated them, and now they dominated us.

My Stats

Assists:- 1
Turnovers:- 7

Next Game Preview

Next match we travel away to the Trail Blazers who we beat last time we met them. The Trail Blazers are slumping also but have had a better week so this will be a close game. A good win here will lift us.

Final Score:- New Orleans Pelicans 60-37 Phoenix Suns (Series 1-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Game 8 - Phoenix Suns at Portland Trail Blazers

Even though we came in as series leaders having won the first game against them we struggled here again with poor shooting. Personally I had the game of my career scoring, blocking, and stealing my way to multiple career highs. It wasn't enough and fell for our forth loss in a row. Our losing streak was really not helping.

At least I had the game of my career which should help to earn my first team place.

My Stats

Steals:- 2
Blocks:- 3
Turnovers:- 4

Next Game Preview

Our first Eastern Conference game faces against the new and very strong Brooklyn Nets who sit on 5-2 for the season. We are at home and away games is even tougher in a different conference so let's hope we can stay strong and stop them.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 46-51 Portland Trail Blazers (Series 1-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 am

Game 9 - Brooklyn Nets at Phoenix Suns

Our first Eastern game didn't go as bad as what the mighty Brooklyn imposed. Throughout Brooklyn were a step ahead but we made some solid plays and scoring. Our first two games we were so solid, and I just want us to find that form. They were a step ahead though and positives or not, it's another loss and we dip to 5 losses in a row.

I had a strong game scored well and had some solid assists, two consistant games and tomorrow I could be on the starting team.

My Stats

Assists:- 3

Next Game Preview

We travel to our division rivals Sacramento Kings. Our first major rival game should be big as they actually have a worse record than us. The first of a two game mini series, if we win both we will be flying.

Day's Review

Overall it's been a hard day, it was a day we wanted to grab some wins and I was optimistic, but we lost every single one. Pelicans and Trail Blazers were both teams we dropped before and they crushed us this time. Nets ran us ragged also, but the positive is my play is up which is good. Tomorrow will be our easiest day yet against two weaker teams in three games. If we were to amazingly win all three we would be back at .500.

Day's Record:- 0-3
Overall:- 3-6

Final Score:- Brooklyn Nets 61-53 Phoenix Suns (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Game 10 - Phoenix Suns at Sacramento Kings

A big game for us against Division rivals Sacramento. We both had same records, but we were coming off a 5 loss streak. This game was unbelievably close and was neck in neck. In the 4th however they started to really pull away and I felt the pangs of worthlessness from our team again, but I fought my fucking ass off and brought it to just down by 2 with 30 secs to go. Manage to defend and then score to tie.

In OT we took control and held on to win by a very narrow 4 in what was in my opinion an incredibly exciting and intense game. This win was a big one and the losing streak was over. I played well and won Player of the Game which was awesome. My hard work payed off here.

I was Player of the Game.

My Stats

Fouls:- 4

Next Game Preview

After a mammoth clash against Sacramento we host them at home to complete the double game series. After an incredibly exciting game last time this shall no doubt be just as special. A win here would be huge.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 53-49 Sacramento Kings (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Game 11 - Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns

The second of the miniseries found us at home and the game started just as close as the last one with both of us neck and neck. In the 4th we pulled away this time and never looked back completing our second win in a row and destroying the Kings 2-0 over the miniseries. Great wins which was really needed.

I had a patchy game, but managed to even up at the end. I got career high assists but was fouled out (like red card), for too many fouls.

My Stats

Assists:- 5
Fouls:- 6

Next Game Preview

We head out East to begin the first of four away games in five to come. The first trip is to Charlotte who have a worse record than us. Travelling to the East will be tough with the long away game, but a big win here will put us to .500 (6-6).

Final Score:- Sacramento Kings 42-50 Phoenix Suns (Series 0-2)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Game 12 - Phoenix Suns at Charlotte Bobcats

Charlotte had a worse record than us so we wanted to get a good game and that we did, we controlled from start to finish and even though they did catch a bit in the 4th, we never looked like stumbling and we grabbed our third win a row. Yes it had come from another bad team, but this is all needed.

I played really well and solidifed my third Player of the Game in a row, I also earned my first Player of the Week in the West which was awesome.

My Stats

Fouls:- 3
Rating:- A-

Next Game Preview

We continue our away stint travelling to Orlando of the East who has a worse record than us. They are stronger than the Bobcats however and this could be a tight game.

Day's Review

After losing every game yesterday, today we won every game. The miniseries against our rivals the Kings was fucking awesome, with Game 1 being a classic. Winning both of those was critical especially as the game took alot of work. In the third game we dropped the Bobcats with pretty much ease giving us 6-6 overall which isn't bad considering part of that is a bad five streak loss. Those wins did come from weak teams, let's clarify that, but we need the wins, and these are the battles we should fight for to reach a playoff spot. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of an up and down schedule so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

I was Player of the Week in the West.

Day's Record:- 0-3
Overall:- 6-6

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 62-55 Charlotte Bobcats (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Game 13 - Phoenix Suns at Orlando Magic

Started off a close game but once I came on and showed the Magic real magic, we took control and never looked back grabbing a dominant win to make this our forth win in a row. It's funny how we had a 5 game losing streak to only rebound with a 4 game winning streak. Great win that puts us in a positive win record of 7-6.

I played great and grabbed Player of the Game for the forth game running yay!

My Stats

Next Game Preview

Our next game is yet another away game against the NBA Champions Miami Heat who are 12-1 on the entire system. This mammoth game is perhaps an unrealistic victory, but with four win on our belts we certainly have confidence.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 57-47 Orland Magic (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Game 14 - Phoenix Suns at Miami Heat

So the first of two games against the NBA Champions started with us heading into it with a 4 game win streak. Realistically we had no real chance but we fought hard and actually took the lead at some points. The Heat though are such an advanced team and run us ragged ending our win streak and my Player of the Game streak (You only get Player of the Game with wins). We played well and should be happy with our performance.

I had a good game but I started in SG which is not my main position, I did my best but I'm thankful for the next game I'm starting in PG my normal position.

My Stats

Next Game Preview

Next match is against the Trail Blazers. First game we destroyed them, and the second game they destroyed us. With this in mind we wanna make sure this will be a win for us at home.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 51-61 Miami Heat (Series 0-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Game 15 - Portland Trail Blazers at Phoenix Suns

An important clash for our position against a team that blew us out last time. This game was close with us taking a better position. In the 4th we went to sleep and never looked like recovering and lost this tough game. This was an annoying loss, we can win all the games we like but if we never win the key clashes, we wont make it to the Playoffs.

I had an okay game and got shut down hard like last time, the team on the other hand was real bad.

My Stats

Blocks:- 2

Next Game Preview

For the next game we travel to Utah for the second game against them. Last time we faced them we maintained control throughout the game and came out with a comfortable victory. This will be the beginning of a short series against Utah, they have been shit, and two back to back wins will be perfect.

Final Score:- Portland Trail Blazers 66-53 Phoenix Suns (Series 2-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Game 16 - Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz

Utah have been a shit team this season yet for some reason they were good enough to spoil us. The game was close but the entire team played shit. I gave up trying to pass it to team mates and just started scoring bringing us close, but one man doesn't win a game. I guess this is what happens when you get drafted to a bad team.

An awful loss this puts us to 7-9.

My Stats

Steals:- 3
Turnovers:- 6
Fouls:- 5

Next Game Preview

Next match continues the miniseries as we host Utah. I really hoped to grab 2 wins here but we wont, this match has become must a win, a loss here would be awful.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 50-57 Utah Jazz (Series 1-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:23 am

Game 17 - Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns

An absolute terrible start cost us the entire game. We dipped 20 under at sometimes and even though we put up a fight it wasn't enough and we were defeated bringing the series to 0-2 against Utah. Utah are not a good team so this a very dissapointing set of results, I'm real pissed off at these games.

On the plus side I won Rookie of the Month, but especially awesome and to my pleasant surprise I am also the Player of the Month which is fucking awesome. Now if only the Suns can pick up it will be complete.

My Stats

Turnovers:- 4

Next Game Preview

Our next match will be a close game against the Grizzlies away. We haven't faced them yet and we will a few times this season. They have been bad but that didn't stop us losing to the Jazz twice. This should be a close game.

Day's Review

Today was terrible honestly. Winning against Orlando was real sweet and our performance against the Heat was admirable. After that we were dogshit and couldn't score bollocks. A real bad performance which was capped off with a poor 0-2 against Utah Jazz who have been shit thus far. Honestly I'm real dissapointed with today because we could have been equally 4-1 today and been flying at the top of the league. Oh well, what can you do?

Day's Record:- 1-4
Overall:- 7-10

Final Score:- Utah Jazz 58-48 Phoenix Suns (Series 2-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Game 18 - Phoenix Suns at Memphis Grizzlies

The Grizzlies had been pretty damn bad this season but it didn't stop us from having a close game. We were mainly in control however and started to really take control in the third and forth and held out to end our losing streak. That puts us 8-10 on the season.

I won Player of the Game but had a pretty bad outing, after looking at the rotation I've actually dropped in position and will start in SG which is disatrous but I have more minutes so I don't understand the logic there.

My Stats

Steals:- 3
Turnovers:- 7
Fouls:- 5

Next Game Preview

Next we travel to Houston who sit at just below .500. They have been up and down but more on the positive side. This will be a tough clash but it's these matches that will be the difference between a Playoff place or going home early.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 54-51 Memphis Grizzlies (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Game 19 - Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets

Travelling to Houston was never going to be easy but we played well at first. Dipping behind in the first we came back well in the 2nd but in the third we let slip and we never recovered. A poor loss but Houston are strong at home with a great starting lineup.

I had a much better game and scored well hitting three And-Ones.

My Stats

Turnovers:- 3

Next Game Preview

We return home to face the East's Toronto Raptors who have only won three games in the entire season. This is a game we can really win and anything less will be un-acceptable.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 49-63 Houston Rockets (Series 0-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Game 20 - Toronto Raptors at Phoenix Suns

Raptors had an awful record heading into this game so I was really hoping we could make something of this game. Fortunately we took control and even though the overall game was close we maintained control and won the game which put us to 9-11 on the season after a quarter had past.

I had a highlight game and won Player of the Game. I felt I played really well in this one and I am very happy.

My Stats

Rating:- A-

Next Game Preview

The next game could be the toughest yet as we play the top of the West, our Division rivals, LA Lakers. Being as this is a Division game this match is extra special as we are 2-0 against our own Division so far, and LA sit at 2-3. Let's shake these boys up!

Day's Review

Started against a weak Grizzlies side and got the win before dipping against the Rockets. Fortunately we picked up against the Raptors to give us a positive day. The thing is though we may get some wins in general against the very weak teams but against teams that will challenge for that final Playoff spot in 8th. After a quarter of the season we sit at a measly 13th. We need to buck up if we are going to challenge for the Playoffs.

Day's Record:- 2-1
Overall:- 9-11
Division:- 5th
Conference:- 13th

Final Score:- Toronto Raptors 53-60 Phoenix Suns (Series 0-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Game 21 - Phoenix Suns at LA Lakers

A big Division contest for us against the best in the west and realistically we didn't expect to challenge here. Boy was I wrong! I came out on fire and had 13 points by the end of the first half, the rest of the time played well and even though LA did keep up we looked well in control and grabbed the win.

Really pleased with this one and felt I had an amazing game that got me Player of the Game.  What's amazing is that we beat the Conference leaders and they are one of our biggest rivals. Great game, great win!

My Stats

Rating:- A

Next Game Preview

We return home for our third match against Division rivals Sacramento Kings. Every match against this team has been real intense and so far we sit at 3-0 against Division teams. A win here would put us back to evens.

Final Score:- Phoenix Suns 59-56 LA Lakers (Series 1-0)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:25 am

Game 22 - Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns

One of our biggest rivals within our division came to our city once more and thus far every game had been close with us going 2-0 so far on the season. This game however was to finally be the King's night. We looked lethagic and really couldn't get anything going. Disappointed in my team after this one as they never even looked interested.

That loss puts us back down by two at 10-12 for the season. Sacramento pass us in the division after this loss. As for me, I was okay, not a sparkling game but at the end of this ingame week I collected my second Player of the Week.

My Stats

Turnovers:- 5

Next Game Preview

The final match of our three division stint welcomes Golden State to our home turf who sit at third in our division. The Warriors have a strong lineup but so far we have been strong against the division going 3-1. Let's fight them and bounce back from our Kings loss.

Day's Review

Today's ingame week was a short 2 game day. Honestly I expected a realistic good scenario to put us at 1-1 for the day as I couldn't see us realistically beating the Lakers in LA. We did get 1-1 but in the wrong order, defeating the Lakers and losing a lethagic game against the Kings. Bad feelings after the Kings' match or not, we have to be pleased with a landmark victory against the Lakers which is our teams greatest rival.

Day's Record:- 1-1
Overall:- 10-12
Division:- 5th
Conference:- 13th

Final Score:- Sacramento Kings 59-50 Phoenix Suns (Series 1-2)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Game 23 - Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns

Our final division contest of three of the trot places us against the Warriors who have been solid this season. We played well but honestly the only reason we slipped and lost a good play was me. I was awful, grabbing 10 turnovers and playing terribly. We managed to pull a win in overtime and I scored a career high in points but nonetheless I'm real pissed off.

I earned Player of the Game which wasn't deserved but we got a big win here and a very positive last few games.

My Stats

Turnovers:- 10
Rating:- C-

Next Game Preview

Next match we meet up with the Spurs again who beat us last time we clashed. The Spurs are one of the better teams in the West right now with a 14-10 record. If we can find the form like we did against the Lakers we can be a threat.

Final Score:- Golden State Warriors 55-59 Phoenix Suns (Series 0-1)

TH

TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content