Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

When's the last time you logged out in frustration?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When's the last time you logged out in frustration?

Post by TheHidden01 on Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

The other night I had to take a break from The Secret World, because it was either that or ram my head through the monitor. A particularly tricksy mission boss had been kicking my butt up and down the alley until all of my armor was broken and my soul was reduced to a whimpering, pathetic noise. It got so bad that my character, upon resurrection, would face me, fall to her knees, and beg that I not send her back into that meat grinder once more.

I'm sure I'll get it next time, but I just had to take a break to cool down and regroup. That happens sometimes, you know?

So what about you? When is the last time you logged out in frustration and why? Was it just a hard quest, a difficult mechanic, or progress that was wiped out in the blink of an eye?

TH

"Let your character be your weapon, your fellow guild members be your armour, your blood thirst be your helmet, and use your boots to make a stand. After every battle allow your shield to be your faith in one another, and return from battle either carrying it or resting upon it."

Dorek: hopefully it has ingame voip
Dorek: then you could shout at em
Dorek: besides you sound like a fucking psycho anyway so you would make em piss emselves

Currently Watching:- Supernatural, and Avatar
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19849
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Re: When's the last time you logged out in frustration?

Post by Aqura on Wed May 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Nah can't say I really have logged off out of frustration... maybe just a rage relog at the most...
Aqura
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 729
Other Names : Swim
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top